Wednesday, November 23, 2011

More about blog buddies

Earlier in the week, I feature some blogs I frequented. Here are a few more:

Jane Austen Today by Vic. I like to participate in her challenges. She always have great ways to look at Jane Austen's works from different angles.

Naked with Socks On by Anslem. He features a lot of relationship issues in his blog. I think it's good for a romance writer to read more about them.

In Bed with Married Women by Jill Hamilton. Jill has a lot of interesting ideas and info about sexy relationship. I got a few plot bunnies from her blog.

Alex J Cavanaugh
blog. Sci-fi author who is well known for his cyber networking power. You can learn a lot about social media marketing from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...