Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blog buddies

When I'm not working, writing and lazying around, I visit my blog buddies. Some of them have very interesting blogs which help me to come up with new story ideas. They include:

Mystery Writing is Murder by Elizabeth Craig aka Riley Adams. Elizabeth has a lot of great advice for writers.

Spunk On A Stick by Diane Wolfe. Diane is a wonderful speaker and blogger. And I love her weekend sillies. Cats are my favourite.

Straight from Hel by Helen Ginger. She knows the writing and publishing worlds very well.

Cold As Heaven by someone I totally don't understand. Haha, how can one likes cold more than hot climate? And he's a lot of "strange" tales about the northern part of the globe.

Life is fun when we have some inspiration buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...