Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sexiest Movie Moments

Can you name a few sexy movie moments? Here is a list of 25 of them by free republic. The top one is:

1. Nine 1/2 Weeks (1986) By day, Elizabeth (Kim Basinger) works in an art gallery. By day, John (Mickey Rourke) makes money by, um, making money. (He's mysterious that way.) By night, they're a seriously fun couple. Director Adrian Lyne's erotic classic features many hot moments--mainly involving Basinger's body backlit by a floodlight. But the sexiest? Try John teasing Liz with an ice cube. Suffice to say, he's not using the thing to fix a drink.


Followed by Ghost and Risky Business. I'm not sure what their criteria are. But for me, I actually quite like the sex scene of Kyle Reese and Sarah Connor in Terminator I. After all, without that moment, there will be no more sequel for Terminator.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen 9&1/2 weeks, but I agree with you on Terminator and Ghost. Sometimes, less is more.

    Helen
    Straight From Hel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flashdance: Jennifer Beals slurping lobster and playing a game of footsie. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen, I haven't seen Flashdance before, but it sounds interesting. Helen, you should try 9 1/2 weeks, quite yummy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...