Monday, December 31, 2012

Story update - The Angel Sees Grey

Happy New Year! A new chapter of The Angel Sees Grey is uploaded:

“What do you think you’re doing, my lovely fiancée?” Mr. Darcy’s cold voice sent a shiver down her spine. She wanted to scream at him. She was so close to escaping, but he pulled her down and pushed her out of the stall.

“Just doing some physical exercise.” She raised her eyebrows and stared at him.

“See! Your hands are all dirty.” He pulled her hands under the sink and washed the dirt away.

“You shouldn’t have come in here. It’s the ladies.” She didn’t like him rubbing her fingers roughly, but she couldn’t get her hands free.

“You shouldn’t try using such a dumb way to escape.”

“Who said I was trying to run away?”

He turned off the tap and pulled out his handkerchief to wipe her hands dry. “Didn’t you know that the reporters are surrounding every corner of the theatre?”

“How would I know?” Elizabeth raised her chin. “I’m not used to being chased by crazy cameramen on motorbikes.”

“I don’t want to lose my fiancée after only a few hours of engagement,” he said. “I still haven’t enjoyed the fruits of my labour yet.”

“What are you talking about?” She frowned.

Continue reading at Steamy Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...