Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Elizabeth rescues Mr. Darcy

A picture tells a story. I can't agree more. Here is a photo of a railway track with raging river flowing through. As North Queensland has fields after fields of sugar cane, you can see a lot of sugar railways. I immediately think of Lizzy playing in this area when she's a teenager. Perhaps one day, an uptight Mr. Darcy visits the area and falls into the river. I'll have Lizzy to rescue him. Hehe, not a traditional romance story, where the hero saves the damsel in distress.

2 comments:

  1. I remember as a child playing in a sugar cane field. I was reminded of that recently while in Florida at the time they were burning the fields to harvest.

    I like your idea for a Darcy/Lizzie story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the feeling will be very different.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...