Sunday, December 5, 2010

Quirky Inventions

I love to watch and read about inventions, probably because of the sci-fi I've been reading throughout my teenage years. I'm still hopeful that one day I can be beamed to another planet in seconds.

It seems Aussie are quite good in inventions. A recent article in the newspaper said that it's worth $12 billion a year. It mentioned three inventions in the story. I don't quite understand how the kitten toilet seat works but the odourless underwear 4SKINS is a great invention! You can fart as much as you need to, without embarrassing yourself, LOL.



You can read the SMH article here. And the odourless men underwear is quite sexy too. Photo source from http://www.4SKINS.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...