Thursday, February 18, 2010

I've got an award


Kathy McIntosh at Well Placed Words gave me this award. Many thanks Kathy!

She asked me to do the following:

1. Thank the person who gave this to you. (Done)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (Done)
3. Link to the person who nominated you. (Done)
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth. (That should be easy!)
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies. (This needs some thinking...)
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate. (Thinking, thinking...)
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them (when I come up with the list...)

I'm a tall, blonde and beautiful fitness instructor living in Sydney. I normally finish writing a 100,000-word crime novel a month.

Let see if you know what are the lies and what are the truth. Thanks again Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...