Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What do you think about love?


Finally, what about love? I sometimes find ending of romance stories too cheesy. I think when you speak too much of it, you may jinx it. So I tend not to have many "I love you" in my stories.

There are many ways to talk about the L word. Here are a few:

Some of the greater things in life are unseen that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream... - Anonymous

"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." - Dr Seuss

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. - Anonymous

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over. - UNKNOWN


What's your favourite quotes about love?

Quotes from http://www.great-quotes.com, photo from http://images.paraorkut.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...