Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Love quotes

I'm amazed that many of the keyword search in my blogs are about "love quotes". So today I give you a few less well known quotes about love from Pride and Prejudice for you to ponder:

To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love.

There are very few of us who have heart enough to be really in love without encouragement.

But that expression of 'violently in love' is so hackneyed, so doubtful, so indefinite, that it gives me very little idea.

Is not general incivility the very essence of love?

She could have loved him, as now, when all love must be vain



What is your favourite love quotes?

4 comments:

  1. "All you need is love." - John Lennon and Paul McCartney

    The Old Silly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great quote. I do need some tender loving care lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? A young fox like you? Get outa here, I don't buy that for one minute. ;)

    Hey I'm enjoying your book a lot. We'll have fun on your tour stop at my blog. (wink)

    The Old Silly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, you got me scared. I'm imagining you like Dani, with the devil mask and a knife in your hand, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...