Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cagey Colin

It's been a long wait. Originally Colin Firth's Tinker, Tailor, Soldier Spy was going to be released in Australia in November. November came and went. Now we are in December. Finally I heard that it's going to be shown in January.

I can't wait to see it. Although Colin only played a minor role, I heard the it was done quite well and box office's performance in UK and USA seems very encouraging. And I do love a mystery and hopefully it's a wonderful one.




Photo source from movie mojo. Colin looks a bit cagey in this photo.

2 comments:

  1. That's not the handsome Colin I'm used to seeing.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colin is in character, Lydia. So we can't blame him. He'll be back to his handsome self soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...