Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Studmuffins

I admit I'm a photo person. A good photo can inspire a thousand words in my mind.

That's why I am not a devotee of book review blogs. But there is a great adult only blog called Moonlight to Twilight by Elizabeth. She covers reviews, movies and other interesting news.

I like to visit her blog because of the great photo collection she has of many hotties.

She also has a very good sense of humour, particularly regarding man+woman relationship.

This Monday's studmuffin is yum!

She will be taking some time out but do check out Moonlight to Twilight blog (adult only) for other yummy photos or reviews in the mean time.

Disclaimer: I receive no payment in any kind for this referral. But if Elizabeth wants to send me photos of hot cakes, I will cheerfully accept them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...