Saturday, November 7, 2009

When you are away from your loved one


During the Moon Festival for the Chinese this year, the weather was not good at tall. It's been raining like cats and dogs in Sydney so the moon wass no where in sight.

I've been listening to some old music and happened upon a song about the moon. I remember singing it on the day of Moon Festival 17 years ago, alone in London, in the back garden of a rented house.

It's a song about being away from home and missing the loved ones. It suited my mood then. But at least this time, I was with my family when I listened to it.

Photo from Blog.loaz.com

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome picture. Where is it? I've really got to get out more and see the world.

    Stephen Tremp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taiwan, I think. Yes, see the world is important.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...